The Reserve at Parkside
Welcome to The Reserve at Parkside, an EGStoltzfus Custom Homes & Remodeling Neighborhood.
6 Homesites Available for our Final Phase!
Watch our video above to learn more from our team and get a sneak peek at neighborhood activity and the beautiful homes that are currently under construction.
About The Reserve
Tucked just a mile off Route 501 near Neffsville, The Reserve at Parkside offers exclusive custom homesites in a quiet yet convenient location adjacent to the Manheim Township Community Park and our new Parkside Neighborhood Homes community.
- This is a custom homes neighborhood – bring us your own home plan, or work with our talented design-build team to create your one-of-a-kind custom home
- Prices start from the $800s
- Located in Manheim Township School District
- Easy access to Lititz Pike/Route 501 and Route 30
- Located just 3 miles from The Shoppes at Kissel Village (Target, CVS, Starbucks, Stauffers of Kissel Hill)
- Close to UPMC Lititz Hospital
- Enjoy nearby community park with walking path, picnic areas, athletic fields, and playground
Start your custom home journey today! Contact our team or sign up for neighborhood updates.
Sign Up for Neighborhood Updates