The Reserve at Parkside
Welcome to The Reserve at Parkside, an EGStoltzfus Custom Homes & Remodeling Neighborhood.
Tucked just a mile off Route 501 near Neffsville, The Reserve at Parkside offers exclusive custom home sites in a quiet yet convenient location adjacent to the Manheim Township Community Park and our new Parkside Neighborhood Homes community.
- Just 1 homesite remains in Phase 1 (Lot #128) – view Homesite map.
- Information regarding Phase 2 homesites is expected to be available January 2022 – sign up on this page to receive email updates
- This is a custom homes neighborhood – bring us your own home plan, or work with our talented design-build team to create your one-of-a-kind custom home
- Located in the Manheim Township All School District
- Easy access to Lititz Pike/Route 501 and Route 30
- Located just 3 miles from The Shoppes at Kissel Village (Target, CVS, Starbucks, Stauffers of Kissel Hill)
- Close to UPMC Lititz Hospital
- Enjoy nearby community park with walking path, picnic areas, athletic fields, and playground