The Reserve at Parkside
Welcome to The Reserve at Parkside, an EGStoltzfus Custom Homes & Remodeling Neighborhood.
Tucked just a mile off Route 501 near Neffsville, The Reserve at Parkside offers exclusive custom home sites in a quiet yet convenient location adjacent to the Manheim Township Community Park and our new Parkside Neighborhood Homes community.
Phase 1 homesites sold quickly and construction is underway! We expect to share details this spring regarding homesite availability for Phase 2. Sign up on this page to receive email updates as details are announced.
About the Neighborhood
- This is a custom homes neighborhood – bring us your own home plan, or work with our talented design-build team to create your one-of-a-kind custom home
- Located in Manheim Township School District
- Easy access to Lititz Pike/Route 501 and Route 30
- Located just 3 miles from The Shoppes at Kissel Village (Target, CVS, Starbucks, Stauffers of Kissel Hill)
- Close to UPMC Lititz Hospital
- Enjoy nearby community park with walking path, picnic areas, athletic fields, and playground